Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time for the Fun Stuff

It has been extremely busy recently. Even though I know I won't have time to spare for the upcoming weeks, but just by flipping through these books and getting inspirations for my future projects, it's enough for me put a smile back up from my unintentionally frowned face.
Make! by Cath Kidston. I always like her retro vintage style. And now, here's the little book of wonderful projects in Cath's style. It covers items from floral embroidery on a plain cardigan to beautiful home decor. It's simply lovely!More Softies Only a Mother Could Love by Meg Leder. This little book covers twenty-two adorable softie projects and many different techniques in detailed instructions and photos.
And I definitely want to try this most adorable thumb print + illustration by the small object. Finally, something fun when it comes to thumb print.
Happy Thursday! =)

No comments: