Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feature of the Week plus a little note

Perfect! The sweetest dress I've ever made. I mean I still like the little cupcake dress a lot but this is my new favourite. Crafted of 100% cotton beautiful pink floral print fabric, it comes with lace and pintuck details on bodice and double lace trim on the body.

The Little Pink Flower Dress
Just a little note on a recent incident...
There were some comments and misunderstanding about my creations are similar to a renowned doll fashion designer. I would like to clarify that I have no intention to copy anyone. Certain basic elements are unavoidable in some great fashion style, like ruffles in Gothic Lolita and Victorian, the simple short dress with a low waist with big buckle in vintage mod. It is the worst to be accursed of something you've never seen before. Please understand that we all work very hard to create the little clothing.
Luckily, the lovely designer is very nice and we've came down to good terms. =)

Thank you so much again for your continuing support, my mushroom fans!
Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: