Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Year Resolution

My new year resolution has arrived early and I can't wait to get started even though there's a month before the new year and it should be time to be busy in Christmas shopping.
My goal is to Simplify.
Firstly, the cyber issues. I wonder if any of you would feel the same way. Somehow I have more than four email accounts, two blogs, two shops and way too many usernames and passwords from every website, which some of them I've never sign in after signing up. It is almost impossible to keep track of everything. And all the time I've spent on deleting promotion/junk mails and waiting for the log-in page and such, I'd rather save it for some lovely artwork or sewing. Therefore, I decided to trim, slim, merge, try my best to keep it simple.
Here's my first move, by merging the two blogs into one. =)

No comments: