Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Slow Days

It has been one and half day since I cracked my back. It was yesterday morning when I was cleaning up and preping for my family visiting this weekend, it felt like someone strike my back with a serious side kick. I could hardly walk right after and can barely sit since then. It sucks. The only choices I have left is either stand or lie down. And there left only few things that I can do. So I tried to be productive and made some marshmallow. After a full nite rest, I thought I was better. But when I was sitting at the sewing desk, my back kept sending signals to my brain to tell me to stop and I finally gave up.
Here I am, laying low, enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, reading some books and most importantly keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to feel miraculously better tomorrow.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: