Friday, February 5, 2010

Russian Cuteness

It was love in the first sight when I first saw Yebypawka / Чебурашка​ (Cheburashka in Japanese) years ago. The little monkey-like creature is a character from a Russian children's book. They have been recreated into plush doll and many lovely things in Japanese in recent years. And I was so excited to find this lovely literature of it. Even though I can hardly read it, the adorable pictures are too cute to resist. I guess it's time for me to study more Japanese. =)By the way, remember those lovely cakelets earlier? I tried to make some of those the other night and I did a little twist to it. I gently folded in three melted squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate into one third of the mixture. It turned out to be some very delicious chocolate cakelets. =)
Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: