Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank You

I'm so grateful to hear a nice compliment on the little baby doll dress from my friend. And of course, I'm always so thankful for the wonderful words from my lovely fans. Every word counts, especially when recently I've been bully by the same doll dressmaker again, pounding on my sewing and even on my paintings. That's totally unfair. It was hard to believe that such hurtful words could come from the person once I admired.
But the most important thing is, I want to tell whoever got bully before out there, keep on doing what you love. That is the advice from my dear friend. Thank you so much again. =)
Back to the feature, this week is the little green vintage style plaid baby doll.

Happy Thursday! =)

2 comments:

chun said...

lol sorry I missed this ;P thanks for making such nice little blythe work, give me an excuse to revisit them :)

the little mushroom said...

thank you so much again! i'm so glad you like the little sewing. =)