Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi from Puchi

It's me again. Time flies. It has been almost a year since my last post. I'm a year and eight months old now. In the past year, I've grown quite a bit, taller and chubbier and weigh a bit over five pounds. Here's my little update and a few more things about me.

1. I've learned more new words. My favourite word is 'steak' and my least favourite words are 'not for you'.
2. I've learned how to dance and play dead.
3. My new favourite snacks are dried sweet potato and chicken breast.
4. I love playing hide and seek.
5. In a hot summer day, I like to take a nap on the cool wood floor.
6. I love sniffing beautiful flowers.
7. I like to sleep with my head upside down.
8. I like fresh socks(from your feet) but I will take the clean ones for substitute.
9. I do a little stretch routine in the morning, front stretch, back stretch, side stretch.
10. I take bits of whatever food on the coffee table when no one is watching. shhh... that's my little secret.
Here's a snap shot of my adorable back and little leg.I hope you are having a lovely summer and wish you enjoy the rest of it. See you around. Ciao!

No comments: