Monday, October 25, 2010

The Latest Recipe

I was debating between the latest Doll Coordinate Recipe 9 and 10. Judging by the cover, Recipe10 is definitely more interesting simply because it was written by Momolita. But when I did more research, I found some very adorable dresses in Recipe 9. So I decided to get it and wait to see on the 10 since it's not available here yet.
To my surprise, the lovely dresses are from Poupée Mécanique!! I can't explain to you how excited I was. It is awesome! Hopefully, I can learn some new techniques from the master doll dressmaker and get some inspiration for the future designs.Doll Coordinate Recipe 9
( ド-ル・コ-ディネイト・レシピ 9 )
by Dolly Dolly Books

Author: Various Artists such as by.echo, Poupée Mécanique, Momolita
Style: Casual, Gothic, Victorian, Vintage
Patterns for : Neo Blythe, Momoko, Tiny Betsy, etc
Difficulty: Easy to difficult
The new Recipe 10 by Momolita is called Animal Lover which features animal inspired fashion.Doll Coordinate Recipe 10
( ド-ル・コ-ディネイト・レシピ 10 )
by Dolly Dolly Books

Author: Momolita
Style: Animal inspired fashion
Patterns for : Neo Blythe, Licca, Tiny Betsy, etc
Difficulty: Medium to difficult

Have a wonderful week! =)

No comments: