Monday, January 3, 2011

The Lovely Marketplace

Happy New Year!
I hope you had a nice holiday.  We spent most of the time visiting family here and there and were fortunate enough to have a mini day trip by the water in San Francisco.  It was our first visit at the Ferry Building Marketplace and we were so impressed by all the great food there.  They also have farmer's market outside the building every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  It is a must go for foodie!
  One of my favourite stores was the Far West Fungi.  They had the most comprehensive selection of mushrooms I've even seen.  They were so beautiful and fresh.
 They even had mini mushroom farm for sale.  It's awesome!
 I regret that I was there after lunch and didn't have the appetite to try these lovely macarons.
  I should have at least bought some for afternoon snack, maybe next time.  =)  Oh well, at least I got some handsome dried mushrooms.  They looked tasty!

No comments: