Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Puchi again!

I know I've been talking about Puchi a lot since we have been hanging out quite a bit recently. We were trying to take her out more, in the neighborhood, to the mall, trying to get her used to people and other doggies. She's getting much better now after a few times. It was entertaining to watch her when we were sitting down. She would try to sit with her head following people walked by, hoping that people would pet her. When people walked away, she would find another target.
We've graduated from puppy class, yay!! I have to give her a lot of credit on winning the "stay" competition, she made it to over 90 seconds. I felt bad to keep her sit still for so long but at least she recieved a big treat from our trainer for her prize. Not bad I guess. The little grey one on the right is her best friend, Channel.We've got her this tunnel from Ikea which I had my eye on it for a long time. She loves it so much that amazingly she was down and let me took this cute little snapshot of her. I guess you can tell she's a happy dog. =)Happy Tuesday!

No comments: