Monday, June 22, 2009

Swap meet

It was a perfect day to go to swap meet yesterday, sunny with mild breeze. It was our first time to visit this one at Long Beach. We were delighted to find it much less commercialize than some other ones we went to. There were more small vendors which leads to more rare treasures and reasonable price. This one stall selling old games and storybooks had caught our attention. I have to admit that I did not give up my hope for a miracle that I'll find a Blythe doll at a swap meet someday. Preferably not in these shape though.I was so glad to find a button couple selling these fine antique and vintage buttons. There was one more card I wanted to acquire but it was gone when I made my second visit. But I'm settled with these for now. =)
Happy Monday!

No comments: