Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vacation Report

I'm so grateful that I can take some time off for my little long trip to Vancouver. I was surprised by the extremely smooth flight and the friendly crew from United on my way up. But I couldn't wait to get off the flight for the great food awaiting. Granville Island has always been my favourite place. Public market, delicious food, French Bakery, kids market, specialty shops, musicians... It is just so nice there.I found these little handmade pins by The Pin Pals at Paper Ya. So cute!!
There are a lot of Pitch & Putt parks in Vancouver. It's a lot of fun and great exercise. There are people practicing seriously and there are people playing like grown-up mini golf like me. =P
It is unusual but not surprising. From time to time, you may see mommy duck taking little duckies crossing the road and walking around neighborhoods.I wrapped my trip with one of my favourite food, poutine fries on my way back. It is French fries covered by cheese curds and brown gravy. So delish!!

Happy Tuesday! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe

the little mushroom said...

Thank you very much for your kind words. Your art blog is very unique. =)

chun said...

Awww the mommy and baby ducks are sooooooo cute :D