Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little socks factory

I've been working on A LOT of little socks for my girls. It is nice to see them wearing different ones instead of those boring flat white socks. Among all, I like the natural white pin hole ones and the red and black stripes ones the most. But I guess they all look great. And of course, I made some for your girls too. They will be available in my little boutique soon. And I'm very excited to share with you the yellow summer dress I've been working on. It's my favourite so far. It is crafted of a very nice Swiss dots voile and decorated with vintage beads. So summery and sweet!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

m.f.k. said...

oh! what a perfect little dress!! i love your creations!

the little mushroom said...

Thank you so much! I love this little one too. =)