Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've Got Mail

I've been officially out of buckles for two weeks already. But I'm not alone, there are a few unfinished pieces which have been patiently sitting aside and waiting too. Anyways, I have my eyes on these lovely buckles in Thaifabshop for a while. And finally, here they are!Their quality is awesome! I wish that they will have some in slightly smaller size in future, then that will be great. But I'm happy with this for now. Besides the buckles, I couldn't resist on these mini hard boiled eggs and I needed to get some. They are too cute!! I really admire the craftsmanship of Thai. Their miniatures are always so well crafted and coloured.Okie, it's time to go finish up the dresses. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

They look real! I love them.

the little mushroom said...

they are very well made, they look real in person too! =)