Thursday, August 20, 2009

Snail Trail and Deliciously Felt

If anytime I decide to take a morning walk, I usually need to be extra careful. It's because there are many snails in my neighborhood, like a snail trail, and they usually crawl out in the morning. Everytime I see them I wish that I have a camera, so I went this time on purposely with my camera. These poor creatures walk so slowly that sometimes I really want to help carry them over to their destination, which simply the other grassy side by the sidewalk. But I guess I should try to leave the nature alone.
There are a couple nice things I found at Anthropologie. This felt blanket is so pretty and delicately constructed. It almost looks like it is assembled with colorful candy drops.And this bowl of felt soaps not only looks delicious, it also smells so good. These felt soap are made with all natural ingredients from fiat luxe. The felt pocket is supposed to shrink along with the soap and the nature of wool felt will keep the soap smells fresh. Hm... this probably will make a nice little gift.
Happy Thursday!

No comments: