Monday, August 10, 2009

Treasure Hunt

I've saved the best of the farmers market for today. It's little shop filled with little vintage treasures, called Shine Gallery. I do mean treasures. It has all these little things mostly from 1910s to 1950s which are in mint or new condition but not expensive at all. It is a must-go for vintage lovers! I used to collect matches but they were kind of taken over by gas lighter these days.Those little mice are so adorable. Those rolls they are standing on are vintage salesman sample toilet paper.By the way, we saw the movie 500 Days of Summer. It was one of the movies we were talking about to see in the past months but didn't got crossed out for seeing too many trailers or bad reviews. It was pretty good and funny. The movie was nicely shot and edited with good casting. I like the simple plot but there were some parts were a little bit slow. It was kind of sad but I think it's a very cute movie at the same time.

Happy Monday!

No comments: