Thursday, August 27, 2009

Something about the Pooch

Hi, I'm the one and only pooch in the house. My official name is Puchi but you can call me Puchista, ChiChi, Chipu. I'm almost eight months old now. There're something I thought you might want to know about me.

1. I talk like a baby and I'm usually very quiet and rarely bark
2. I love sleeping and sometimes I wake up from my dream
3. I love to be clean so I try to skip over the dirty stuff after potty every time
4. I sometimes roll over to show off my cuteness and more importantly to get attention
5. I like drinking water but I hate walking or soaking in it
6. I love all kind of foods and I will stare at you when you eat but I will give up eventually when you ignore me
7. I rub my face and slap the floor when I get frustrated
8. I know a lot of words such as, breakfast, lunch, dinner, treat, cookie, etc.
9. I love going out
10. I love people, okay with doggie, but definitely avoid cats and birds, maybe I will be less scare if I know them better
11. I tilt my head, usually to the left, if I don't understand what you mean
12. I used to jump on people and lick excessively but I'm doing much less now
13. I stare aimlessly when I pretend I don't understand you to ignore you words
14. I roll over and turn my belly up when I see you coming to drag me to go somewhere, especially go back to my house at bedtime
15. I enjoy having a plain popsicle, so-called ice, in a hot summer day and my favourite snack is in this little jar, peanut butter cookiesLast but not least,
16. I sometimes have accidents in the morning when I'm not fully awake

Happy Thursday!

No comments: